суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dahlin




Not a horrible day at work, but the back pain is really getting to me again. I gave in and called the pain doc and I get more shots in my spine Thurday, whoopee. Now Iapos;m finally relaxing a bit with 2 flexeril and a vicodin in me. Ate a couple nacho chips so the pills donapos;t hurt my stomach (my stomach has been a bit better these last 2 days, thank goodness). Also put on some topical pain medicine that doesnapos;t really make the pain go away but the heat is helping my back relax. I just donapos;t know what Iapos;m going to do about this pain. I REALLY donapos;t want the disc operated on. I refuse to go back to a hospital.

Good news My bff is coming to visit from NJ this weekend. I do wish we had the guestroom ready for her, but next time. This time sheapos;s staying with family and weapos;ll still get to see her. Woot Then Sunday I have a photoshoot that sounds like it should be good. Throw in a couple errands (CVS for script, library, pick up USB cable, use coupons at Michaels AC Moore) and weapos;ve got a great weekend.

Spent some time tonight crying. Guess itapos;s the time of year (my lightbox should be here Monday). At least i have therapy Monday. And my favorite therapist, Willow, waited for me outside the bath while I was taking a bubble bath. He then cuddled up next to me on the couch for a few hours. I love the cats so much my heart hurts. They are the sweetest little souls.

Got a crazy call today - I won Grinch tix My Mom entered a collage in a contest and put my name on it. Now weapos;ve got 6 tix for a show in Dec. AWESOME
dahlin, dahlin controller, dahlin harris homes, dahlin peter.



Комментариев нет: