пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

angeles ca dui lawyer los11




Hard to believe that two years ago, I held Julia in my arms for the first time.
Wow, has time flown.
She is doing great.� She loves being a big sister.� She is a help in the kitchen.� She likes to put away the dishes in the dishwasher...regardless on whether it is being unloaded, or loaded.
She helps make her breakfast most mornings.� Usually, it is cream of wheat.� She will measure the ingredients, and dump them into the bowl.� She will then stir.� Okay, so I am making sure that it is the right amount, but she does a great job dumping and stirring.

This morning, we made pancakes together.� Today is also the first time that I�pulled the step stool over to the stove so she could see them cook.� She has asked in the past to see what was going on, but I held her.� Now, it is much easier to just have her stand on the stool.� She knows that the stove is hot, and that she isnapos;t allowed to touch.� She did hand me the spatula every time I�needed it.�

At Ikea last week, she said at an elevated level, the alphabet.� One man even came over and asked me how old she was.� Normally, she will omit letters E and H.� Today, she sailed through the alphabet - even got her forgotten letters.

Weapos;ve got to clean house.� the party is tomorrow

She is asking for me now.

cube map, angeles ca dui lawyer los11, angeles ca downtown hotel los, angeles ca downtown hotel in los, angeles ca door hope los ministry.



Комментариев нет: